10 thoughts on “Voices in the Park Podcast

1. Best podcast yet 306!!! I was so proud of how you all explained why this book and its issues are important! Your podcast voices are getting better and better. Everyone had such great voice inflection and energy!! Keep up the good work and I’ll be on the lookout for the next podcast!

-Ms. S

2. Wow! I agree that this is our best pod-cast yet. Everybody was very clear and everybody did a good job on their scripts. Lets keep making more pod-casts. Go 306!

3. Dear Room 306,

Congratulations on another wonderful podcast! Voices in the Park is a book with a lot of important ideas in it. I have read this book several times to my former fourth graders and you did a great job of addressing issues in the book that I hadn’t thought of before! Keep up the amazing work! I can’t wait for our next podcast!

Mrs. Montgomery

4. Room 306,

When Mrs. Montgomery asked me to listen to your podcast, I did not know what to expect. I teach second grade in Arizona and we have never done a podcast! Well, I listened and was amazed at what a wonderful job you all did with talking about such important issues! You had wonderful expressions in your skits and did a great job with your writing. I am very impressed and cannot wait to hear future podcasts. I’ve never read this book but now I want to get it and read it to my students! Thanks! 🙂

5. what a wonderful pod cast. I am so amazed at the wonderful job your class did on their reading skills. I am also amazed at all you get done in a day in your classroom. You must work very hard.
    My grandson, Andrey, told me about the podcast and I couldn’t wait to listen. I live in Spokane, Washington and don’t see Andrey or his family very much. It was very excited to hear him and his classmates read out loud. I plan to listen as often as I can. I added the website to my favorites list. thanks third graders for a job well done. Grandma Ruegesgger

6. We thought it was great!!We noticed the volume was a little off but we dealt with it.
    Did it take a long time? We thought all the music was great!!The whole thing was awesome!!

7. Room 306,
    I am a friend of Mrs. Montgomery who teaches 5th grade in Utah. I am so impressed by how you each interpreted the message of Voices in the Park (a favorite book of mine!). I was especially impressed by the skits as well as the survey about types of friendships. I can tell you all rehearsed and were prepared for your podcast. How exciting! Thank you for sharing your learning and hard work with me!

8. That was great! Thanks for sharing your ideas about the story. – Jane

It was awesome!- Ethan

Thank you for sharing the book.-Elijah

That book was awesome!- Cameron

I think it was good.- Sam

We like your book.- Mercedes

That was good to share with us.-Noah

Thank you for sharing.- Jada

Thank you for sending that. -Cody

I think it’s important to do these things.-Olivia

Thank you for sharing with us. -Ernest

Thank you for sharing the book with us and I liked it. -Corninthiana

Thank you for sharing the story with us.-Devyanna

This was the first time our class enjoyed your podcast. I read the story to the class and then we listen to your comments and ideas about the story. You all did such a great job. I can tell you all worked very hard. We can’t wait to hear the next one! ~Mrs. Ritchey

9. Hi again Room 306,
    I know this book very well, so I could really see the characters as your read your scripts. I thought you brought up some important ideas about making friends with people who might be different from you in some way. That’s great!

Thanks for making this podcast; I’m going to send it to some of my friends who are teachers. Jayne

PS I especially liked the singing in this podcast.